The western section of Robins camp is Acacia with 18 units under thatch. Tastefully decorated in and out with hand painted Matabele designs. Each room has en-suite with hot and cold water and high pressure showers, an overhead fan for hotter days and a full mosquito net to protect you from insects. The rooms may all be configured as twin or king units. Rooms are tastefully decorated by our local designer using recycled and local items and fabrics. Eight of the Acacia rooms form a laager around a central lapa area that is a wonderful spot to relax and chat with friends. The Acacia section is well suited to private groups of up to 40 people. Two of the units at Acacia are suited to triple rooms or children sharing with parents.
Acacia – 16 Standard Chalets and 2 Triple Chalets under thatch.
The eastern section of Robins Camp is in a more contemporary design and only two units are under thatch. Each room has en-suite with hot and cold water and high pressure showers, an overhead fan for hotter days and a full mosquito net to protect you from insects. The rooms may all be configured as twin or king-size units. Rooms are tastefully decorated by our local designer using recycled and local items and fabrics. Each unit at Mopane section has a covered veranda where you may sit and enjoy watching the birds, squirrels and mongooses.
Mopani – 18 Standard Chalets under Chroma deck with covered veranda.
- The rooms can all be configured as twin-bedded or king-sized.
- 2 Family Rooms can accommodate maximum 2 Adults and 1 Child or 3 Adults sharing.
- A limited number of units with baths are also available. If bath is preferred, please specify when making your booking.
- Robins Camp has Interleading and adjacent chalets, if required please request when making your booking.
- 4 x Pilot/Guide Chalets.
– All rooms and public area are Non Smoking.
– All rooms are en-suite except for campsite.
– Robins Camp has 220V plug points in all the rooms.
– Hair dryers available at Reception.
– Laundry available at nominal charge.
– Check out – time is 10am.
– Check in time is 2.00pm.
An amazing destination for the weary traveller with brand new ablution facilities with hot and cold water and high pressure showers. The campsite boundaries are secured by electric fencing. Campers also enjoy full access to all the facilities that Robins camp has to offer. Inclusive of a swimming pool, bar, restaurant and a scenic viewing point to relax and take in the flora and fauna. Most campsites have their own dedicated 220v power supply.
25 Camp Sites.