Game Drives and Walking Safaris
Game drives are conducted by our in house guides who are there to make your safari experience as comfortable and interesting as possible.
PM Game Drive:
– Summer Drives usually begin at 16h00 and finish 19h00.
– Winter drives are from 15h30 to Approx. 19h00.
AM Game Drive:
– Morning drives before breakfast are from 06h30 to 09h00.
– After breakfast can be from 08h30 to 12h30.
Optional Game Walks:
– Walks can be anything from 1 – 3 hours max 6 people per walk. (On Request).
– USD 10 per person, per hour Min 2 Guests.
– Settle direct at lodge.
– No children under the age of 16 will be allowed to participate in guided walking unless at the sole discretion of the guide.
The restaurant boasts a full continental and cooked breakfast service as well an a la carte and buffet lunch. The dinner service is a set 3 course buffet. Most dietary requirements can be catered for. There is a coffee, tea and juice station at your disposal throughout the day.
The Swimming Pool
Crisp and crystal clear, no better way to beat the African heat. Fancy a dip between game drives?
The highest building in Hwange National Park, climb up for the best possible sunsets and sunrise – and view the soon to be completed museum.
The Hyena Bar
Refreshing beverages are served from the Hyena Bar. Relax by the pool or in the bar itself. The Hyena Bar is open daily from 10:30am to 10:30pm. Alcohol is not served to persons under 18 years old.
Wi-Fi signal is available and can be accessed in designated areas that includes the bar, dining room and pool area. Wi-Fi is not included in the accommodation rate. Internet Vouchers are available for purchase from reception.