Road and Air Transfers – Please contact the reservations office for a quotation
National Park Fees – Please contact the reservations office for updated fees
* Rates are inclusive of 15% VAT and statutory 2% tourism levy
* All rates EXCLUDE drinks, transfers, national park fees, WiFi and travel insurance.
Flight transfer notes:
• A maximum of 20kg of luggage per person is allowed for light aircraft flights, including hand luggage and camera equipment.
• Please ensure that all luggage is soft-sided.
• Only bags without wheels are permitted.
• Luggage dimensions should not exceed 25cm (10 inches) wide, 30cm (12 inches) high and 62 cm (24 inches) long.
• Guests booking flights weighing between 110 – 120 kg (242 – 264 lbs.) please need to advise us when making a booking, so that we can in turn advise the air charter company for scheduling purposes.
• Passengers weighing over 120 kg (264 lbs.) will be expected to purchase an additional seat.
• All rooms and public area are Non Smoking.
• Robins Camp has 220V plug points in all the rooms.
• Hair dryers available at Reception.
• Laundry available at nominal charge.
• All rates are quoted in US Dollars.
• Children: Yes accepted.
• Restrictions: All ages / children under 6 years, need private vehicle to be booked.
• Airstrip: Robins.
• Distance from Airstrip: 5 minutes drive.
• Room Breakdown: 25 Campsites, 16 Standard & 2 Triple rooms at Acacia, 18 Standard rooms at Mopani.
• Interleading rooms available: Yes.
• Adjacent rooms available: Yes.
• Private Vehicle available: Yes.
• Seasonal Camp: No – open year round.
• Activities on offer: Game Drives & Walking Safaris.
• Self Drive: Yes.
• Pool: Yes.
• Fans: Yes.
• Check out – time is 10am.
• Check in time is 2.00pm.
• All rooms are en-suite except for campsite.
ROBINS CHILD POLICY
• Children 12 and under are accommodated free of charge for camping – minimum 2 full paying guests.
• Children aged 6 to 12 are charged at 50% of the adult rate for chalet accommodation plus Park Fee.
• Children aged 13 and over are charged at the full adult rate for chalet accommodation.
• All children under 6 will be accommodated free of charge when sharing with a paying guest in chalet accommodation.
• It is mandatory for private vehicle to be booked for guests travelling with children under the age of 6.
• No children under the age of 16 will be allowed to participate in guided walking unless at the sole discretion of the guide.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT POLICY
• Once a booking has been confirmed to us, we will require a non-refundable deposit payment of 20% with full and final payment due (8) eight weeks prior to travel.
• Full payment is due eight weeks prior to arrival date, after which our cancellation fees escalate in accordance with our cancellation policy.
• The cancellation policy is charged as follows:
• Cancellations made 0 – 14 days before travel: 100% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 15 – 28 days before travel: 70% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 29 – 59 days before travel: 50% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 60 -90 days before travel: 20%cancellation fee.
• Because Zimbabwe is a malaria area, precautions are recommended.
• All travellers coming from or going through countries which have been declared yellow fever infected areas must provide an international health certificate of vaccination for yellow fever upon arrival into Zimbabwe.
• The water in camp is safe to drink.